Friday, June 5, 2009

My Sanctuary...


Today, I shall let you all see my sanctuary, a.k.a. my crate. It is a place where I can relax and feel safe (that's important, do you all agree?). I sleep in it at night and sometimes nap in it during the day in addition to napping in the computer chair (with mom), on a sofa, under the dining table, and somewhere else in the house....


My sanctuary is spacious, but not too spacious that I feel like "doing my business" in it.
Because I like to cling to soft things like pillows or a throw, mom made me two small pillows that fit perfectly in my crate for me to snug with... :)


I have all my toys in there to play with.


When I am in my sanctuary, mom usually gets me a stuffed bone or kong to play with (that's for my mental stimulation, mom said).




No matter where I am or what I am doing, I just look cute (Well, I can't help that, you all)....


I should ask mom to teach me how to read so that I can read a book or a magazine while relaxing in my sanctuary during the day. Mom has a few magazines including "Food & Wine" (the cover looks really yummy, you all!). Dad also has a lot of sci-fi novels. Sounds very interesting... I shall learn how to read!!!!

Happy reading, you all. I can't wait until I know how to read !!!

P.A.W.
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment