Monday, June 1, 2009

Out and About...

Here I am out and about --- in my back yard, you all.
Look at me.... I am just a handsome looking Dachshund!!!
:)



I shall begin my duty as a hunting dog. See, I look very determined and focused even though I am not sure what we have in our backyard for me to hunt.
I shall also try to explore and discover !!!!


......by sniffing....



....and sniffing....


And when there is not much (or nothing) to hunt (To be honest, I am kind of disappointed, you all), I shall be content with taking a sunbath.....
(remember, I do not dig with no good reason!!)


.....and feeling the soft touch of the warm breezes against my skin.....



....while secretly hoping I will get some tan as I'm sure, with some tan lines, I will look even more handsome (should I get some suntan lotion and wear something to get some tan lines??? That doesn't sound like a bad idea!!).


We have plenty of sun here in Florida. I hope you have a lot of sun where you live and enjoy it like I do. And remember to wear sunscreen, you all.....

P.A.W.
xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment