Monday, May 4, 2009

Hi there....



Hi there:

My name is Perry Alexander W, a handsome Dachshund mix residing with my mom and dad in Destin FL. I was once a rescue dog who is now living with the most loving mom and dad in the whole wide world. No, I am not a spoiled dog by all means as you may think (well, dad may not concur with that completely). Anyway, I am a fine young canine who is learning and growing to be a fine and respectable canine who makes mom and dad proud !!!

My life may not sound exciting to you, but my life is exciting to me every day. Every day, despite it being almost the same, it is different... One thing that remains the same every single day is my mom and dad and their love for me. I know I can count on that totally... Yep, totally!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment