Thursday, May 21, 2009

A month ago at WDW --- (1)

I thought last night about what the date was and then realized I have not updated my blog for a full week. I also thought back to what I did and where I was a month ago... Well, I remember where I was and what I did then (how could I forget?). Therefore, I shall talk about it on my today's blog. It was my very first vacation with mom and dad as a family to Walt Disney World (WDW) in Orlando. Did I have to tell you how excited I was, knowing I was going with mom and dad????? Very excited, indeed..... I could barely contain myself !!!

I heard mom and dad were talking and planning their one week trip to WDW for the upcoming weekend. I wasn't sure what they would do about me.... Mom looked at me, and I knew she couldn't bear a thought of leaving me at a kennel here and not seeing my cute little face for a whole week. Of course, dad wouldn't want to see mom so sad about leaving me here, either.

I carefully listened to what they were going to say (while pretending to be asleep on dad's belly) but nothing seemed to be conclusive ( THAT kept me awake a lot that night). Well, it turned out I was worried for nothing because mom and dad decided that they'd take me with them to WDW!!!! Dad wanted me to have a Disney's experience with them. Dad also knew mom would not be able to go on with her days without hugging me and looking at my adorable face and cute little paws....




To make sure I would have a hotel suite to stay at Disney, dad called one of the Disney's kennels (Best Friends Pet Care at Epcot® ) to reserve a hotel suite for me. How exciting!! There, I would be treated like a prince -- I would be walked and fed twice a day; Mom and dad could come see me and walk me any time they would like to within the working hours. I couldn't believe what I heard. I was going to WDW in a few days with mom and dad.... How exciting!!

Keep reading on, you all. There is much to tell !

P.A.W.
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment