Friday, May 22, 2009

A month ago at WDW --- (4)


At last, my one week WDW vacation and a chance to be independent was over. Mom and dad came pick me up on Saturday morning. We were going home!!!!!

As much as I enjoyed my independence and a good time on this vacation, I missed our home. I missed hanging out with mom and dad. I missed my warm, quiet, and comfy sanctuary. I missed falling asleep on dad's belly while mom and dad watch TV. I just missed my daily routine at home. Come to think of it now, I may have been a little homesick after all!!!!!!

Mom and dad got a report card upon my checkout at the hotel. Guess what? I got an A+!!!!! Mom kept saying "Perry, you got an A+!" so many times. Dad smiled from ear to ear. I made mom and dad proud over again (Well, what can I say??).... On the report, it also said "Perry is super sweet and so lovable." As super sweet as I am, I know that fact is undeniable to everyone who gets into contact with me.... I may very well be as sweet as honey! So, if I ever met Winnie the Pooh, he and I would become very good friends in a split second !!!!



Before we left WDW, dad drove around a little bit so that mom and I could have our pictures taken on Disney property. Too bad, they didn't let me in any of their parks. :( (Is it discrimination against a handsome Dachshund like me??? Or I was just not tall enough to enter the parks???).

Me and mom with Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa in the background


Here we were in front of Disney's Contemporary Resort.


On our way back, our ride went smoothly. I couldn't help but got vocal a little bit as we were leaving WDW (You all know why, right???).... Then, I behaved again (I, after all, am a good boy). Because dad proved to me that he was a good driver on our way to WDW, this time on our way home, I didn't feel a need to keep an eye on him and his driving all the time. So, I spent most of my time in the crate napping in the back seat. I would wake up, when dad made some turns, and see where we were (and asked myself 'are we home yet?'). Then I went back to my dreamy naps again. I totally trusted him and he finally took us home safely and soundly.... Thanks, dad. :D



I also remember what happened when we got home.... The first thing mom did after she finished helping dad unload the car was running the water in the tub and...... She put me in the tub and bathed me real clean!!!!!! (I thought she was going to light some candles too but she didn't). She said I was stinky. Admittedly, I kinda was (just a little - not a whole lot, though)....

It's been about a month but I still remember a lot about this WDW adventure.... I enjoyed my vacation and stay at my Epcot hotel. The people there were nice, caring, friendly and helpful. I heard that mom and dad may go to WDW again in 6 months and I hope they will take me with them (keep your fingers crossed for me, you all). But for now, as I remember my vacation, I was glad we went as a family. We had a real good time.....

Well, I shall finish my tales about my WDW vacation right here. It was a lot of fun, you all.

P.A.W.
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment